ARB strešný stan Flinders Rooftop Tent
ARB is proud to release a new rooftop tent that is compact on the vehicle, without compromising any camping comfort. Introducing the all-new ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent, which takes its name from one of Australia’s most popular 4WD touring destinations, and brings with it a host of new features and updates not previously offered within the ARB range.
- Canvas: 300gsm poly cotton rip-stop canvas & 420D oxford polyester fly for sunroof & window awnings. Coated in a UV resistant & mould proof coating to improve the longevity of the tent
- Outer Grey Cover: 600gsm heavy duty PVC cover and no need to remove cover
- Mesh: Midge proof mesh (very fine mesh)
- Windows: 3 + 1 x door entry, 1 x skylight & 1 all-weather ventilation port
- Seams: Internal seam sealing and bar tack stitching on tensioned areas
- Zips: Self-repairing coil zips
- Base: ABS laminated and insulated aluminium internal frame
- Frame: Internal metal camlock bows with 25mm diameter frame
- Ladder: Aluminium sliding ladder – 120kg rating (264.5lbs)
- Lighting: 300 lumen LED touch lamp, 2 x USB sockets & 12V cig socket
- Mattress: 50mm (1.96”) high density foam mattress with bedding retention straps
- Storage pockets: 4pc
- Additional items: Shoe pockets, pack down bungee cords, 5m lighting cable extension, instructions, mounting kit and hardware
- Warranty: 3 years
- Packaged shipping: 145 (56.1”) x 125 (48.24”) x 30cm (12”) 72kg (158lbs)
- Packed dimensions: 1400mm (55.1”) L x 1200mm (47.24”) W x 200mm (7.87”) H (300mm (11.81”) with ladder)
- Open dimensions: 1400mm (55.11”) L x 2400mm (94.48”) W x 1400mm (55.11”) H
- Weight: approximately 56kg (123.45lbs) dry
When packed, the new ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent has a lower profile by 100mm in comparison to ARB’s current and ever-popular ARB Simpson Rooftop Tent. A lower packed height means improved aerodynamics for less wind drag, and increased clearance for better access to low roof areas and tracks with low tree canopies. The removable ladder means you can choose to either keep the ladder on the roof or stow it away elsewhere when touring or during the day-to-day. Without the ladder affixed, the overall height of the tent when packed is just 200mm. The ladder adds an additional 100mm. The compact nature of the tent when packed up is suitable for leaving in normal sleeping bags and pillows.
Despite the space saving when the ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent is packed down, when it’s time to open up you will enjoy a larger overall internal space over the Simpson Rooftop Tent. Set-up is a breeze; after unzipping the cover and leveraging open the tent with the ladder, all the internal poles sequentially fan out into place. Then, simply slide the extendable poles into their final position, just like the ARB Awning. The curved roof poles provide improved head height and also the removal of flat surfaces that can occur with the use of straight poles.